Experienced And Strategic Drunk Driving Defense In Nebraska
Driving under the influence (DUI) charges could change your life forever. If convicted, you could face fines, jail time, loss of driving privileges and a ruined reputation in the community. It is essential to have an experienced DUI defense lawyer handling your defense.
At our Omaha law office, the team of John K. Green, Attorney at Law has the experience, skill and dedication to help you get the best outcome possible in your DUI defense. Founding attorney John K. Green has more than 30 years of experience defending clients against DUI charges in Nebraska. We bring a comprehensive understanding of the criminal laws and the administrative procedures. We can help you with the DUI prosecution in criminal court as well as the driver’s license revocation proceedings with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Tailoring Strategies For Your Situation
We have a wealth of experience defending our clients against DUI charges. We can work to get the charges dropped or to minimize the sentence you receive. Attorney John K. Green has experience in many aspects of DUI defense, including:
- Multiple DUI offenses – Penalties can vary based on whether it is your first offense or your third. If you have faced multiple DUI offenses, your case becomes more complex.
- Breath and blood tests – Many DUI offenses include breath or blood test results. However, these results can be questionable at best.
- Refusing a breath or blood test – In some cases, refusing a BAC test can affect your case.
- Field sobriety tests – These common tests can be inconclusive or improperly administered.
- Illegal DUI stops – Police officers are not allowed to stop just anyone and test them for alcohol.
Whatever your situation involves, attorney Green and our team will take the time to look at your case, decide the most effective strategy and execute it skillfully.
The Administrative License Revocation Proceeding
It is important to act quickly. If you have been stopped for DUI, you have only 10 days to file a petition with the DMV to keep you driving privileges. We can help you with the filing and the administrative DUI driver’s license revocation hearings.
Speak With An Experienced Attorney Today
We are available during regular business hours and by appointment evenings and weekends. To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer, call 402-215-0549 or contact us online.
Free Initial Consultations